Thursday 11 May 2017

Section B - Film Industry Revision

Hi all,

I have created this revision powerpoint for Section B. I have a couple of slides to finish which I will be working on over the weekend but I thought you would like to see this now for your own revision.

You will need to download the powerpoint from Slideshare to be able to click on the links - there are lots of useful articles and info on them that can provide you with your own examples if your case study falls short.

Next week I will be covering:

  • Monday's lesson - REVISION - Cross Media Convergence, Technical Convergence, Synergy, Horizontal and Vertical Integration.
  • Monday after school (yes I am adding an extra revision session in!) - We will look at the global question from 2010 in detail.
  • Tuesday after school - Structuring and planning answers together
  • Wednesday after school - Quick recap over TV Drama. Structuring and planning answers together.
  • Thursday morning - Breakfast revision before the exam - quick recaps on both sections.

Thanks guys and hope the Powerpoint helps; any questions please email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment